Thursday, November 20, 2008

RE : Jess blog...our conversation

I really like to chat with you...
you always have so many things that can let me share and learn...
that why I treat you as my special good friend......

For those people that who dont know my friend...I copy her blog to here...type one by one oh...coz dont know how to use Mac laptop (Apple)
It was reply to my blog on 11.11.08...about changes....

That's true that not everything will be under control.
Especially people around us, the environment, chances and occurrence that take place.
I agree that people will change with time
but not the time change the people
People change because of his believe changes
His heart change and start to lost his passion
Not the time change the people, is the time showing the changes of that particular person
If we think we can, everything will be under control is CONTROL YOURSELF especially our attitude and emotion.
We can only affect other to follow our way but we cant control them.
So, instead of trying to CONTROL other people why dont we just control what we can, like ourselves.
In my case, I am losing the control on myself because I know from the deep of my hear, I am being affected by some bad factors from the big environment where I am in now.
However this could be controlled if I hold  firm yet unconsciously I let it be.
So everything is just because I didn't control myself well.
Robbing a bank definitely will make people become rich, are we going to do the same way to become rich??
Not everyone will go on to the same path.
we are who we are, it is not a definite to follow the common way to get to where you you desire.
so, when every people act in the same way, are you still follow if that way is such a nuts way?
DEFINITELY NO!!! right?
Not the whole society will act in bad...
we got our choice to choose on how to suit into the society....
we got our own principle...
Act accordingly if it didnt oppose our principal...
dare to say no and dare to change...
Who say study til college should do something that really look good like officer?
there are a lot of bad attitude people work in office, they are so call white collar.
some of them do not have differences with blue collar who community use to thought they are rude people and being grouped into the low lever of the community hierarchy..
However some white collar's attitude are showing that they didnt really study much and also being rude as well...
People who have higher education should have better attitude and mind-set but this is not true all the time...
SO dont think that white collar is the only thing we can be and have to be in our life.AND! dont try to look down on any people including blue collar in the same time dont put high expectation on white collar ( dont always expect that all white collar has better attitude and more high class than blue collar)
 Life means learning. Life means being good to other. Life means being good all the time..
No matter what kind of career we will be doing in the future, dont compare with our classmate or old friends.
Maybe many of them are making good money but MAYBE they are under big pressure as well..
are we same kind of people like them that we are able to handle same level of pressure??
think about this AND never compared with each other...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
type to here is because wan to share with others....
I think you will have better explaination if use chinese...
I can see chinese...
dont worry...
when I see you and tudi got new blog..
I sure will open my friend laptop to c de....
I also thank to CIMA challenge games so that we can become good friend.....
haha....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will go back Malaysia...choose option 1...is not easy to survive here,especially alone..

jie