now at Chester library....
one day free online for an hour...
just register today....
still have 17 minutes...
but cant find anyone to chat...
everyone is busy with their things..
some friends have found their job...
some friends are busy in finding their job....
any news to update me?
someone told me many company do not know what is CIMA...
is hard to find job...
economic downturn right now.....
friends are asking me not to back first because they also cant find their job.....
pound rate also very low compared to when I came to UK....
inflation occurs becoz of low rate of pound....
UK become very strict.......
immigration went to restaurant accomodation to check...
I just know that someone is using palsu identity to come to UK....
Immigration now has the power to cancel the visa if they found that you get the visa by cheating....
someone is having trouble right now.....
where should I live??
when the thing come first then just decide.........
see one step walk one step lo...
No comments:
Post a Comment