Tuesday, November 18, 2008

17.11.08

tomorrow is the exam time...
scare...
Saturday the manager told me the salary just 150 pound...
didnt include accomodation.....
haven include tips...
let me think for whole night...
didnt sleep well....
4am just slept....
scare tomorrow dont have energy to take exam....
the manager didnt see the timing...
haih...
yesterday I ask more detail about the accomodation....
the manager say u think first...
didnt do never mind...
when I hear this sentense...
I have decided not to work at there....
unless she offer better paid...
Now thinking of move to London....
but.....many consideration......
either going to London on next Monday or Tuesday...
need exam lar....
stop thking please....
Gambateh for tomorrow exam.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i dont know the market price of your pay...so couldnt provide any suggestion.but since u have decided not to work there, no harm to go london.max will guide u there rite, if so just go ahead without any worries...