yesterday didnt sleep well....
this is the first time I was not able to finish it.....
I dont know it means good or bad....
maybe use too much time on question 1 to think wat to write inside....
question 1 a asking about BCG....
I think still ok for this part...
question 1 b(i) ask for quantititative analysis...
I look at the question...
information given is so less....
14 marks just for calculation only...
question 1 b(ii) use the quantitative figures to write company strength and weaknesses...
really dont know how to write...stuck...
question 1 c lagi weird....qualitative of the company performance...
not sure what it want....
question 1 d is about opportunities and weaknesses....
so I think will get less mark for the this question....
Question 2 a data mining and warehousing..
2 b relationship marketing.....
2 c three strategy to improve customer loyalty...
felt still safe for this question.....
Question 3 a benefits of using value chain analysis...
3 b critisism on value chain analysis...
3 c althernative form to analyse company performance..
this question just put common sense on it...
dont know is right or wrong....
after finish question 2 and 3...
go back to do question 1...
think think think...not enough time for it....
mostly I will finish on time....or early..
never try cant finish before....
ok....finish....so I dont know pass or fail...
dont ask me overall ok or not....I also dunno....
when result come out I tell u ah...
haha....
tomorrow is FS...
dont think like want to study....
No comments:
Post a Comment