start work as full time.....
working in restaurant is very tired...
work from morning until night.....
one week I have 1 day off......
today outside is damm cold...
-2 degree....
full of wu outside........
when rest time between 2 to 4.30pm....
I will come to Chester library to online for 1 hour free.......
after used for half and hour....it will automatic cut off ur line...
after 5 minutes....it will allow u to use for another half and hour.......
didnt walk back to home.......
borrow some novel to read...
read some newspaper to improve english....
this is another purpose for me to stay in UK...
improve my english.......
work from day to night also not allow me to think too much...
white hair also become less...
when you found a solution for a problem, it become not a problem anymore....
this is advice from a friend......
when think back, you will felt that why so fan about it......
but actually it is nothing at all......
I have 3 timing on going back to Malaysia....
but I haven decide yet......
c how it going first........
Air Asia one way cost around 229 to 279 pound........
25 kg and 1 meal included....
still thking......
Edz.....dont have job doesnt means u are useless.....
find ur motivation urself.....
I have found it......
I know you will found it too.....
you are not the person will give up so easily........
Gambateh together......
good luck to friends that taking ACCA exam soon.....
No comments:
Post a Comment