someone say my blog showing that I have many problems recently....
my blog is a channel that show my true feeling from my heart....
it helps me to express out my feelings...
Erm....but dont worry......I will settle my mood de...
just wrote only ma.....
I also cant stop my mind from thinking.....
Exam on next Tuesday lo.....
when sleeping that time, think of what will coming out in the paper.....
I also found that easy question will request difficult answer....
difficult question may request an easy answer......
so many people are asking how was my preparation for exam?
my answer is I dont know....
study the same thing I have study before....
what I can do now just read past year question and ans to look what answer is required by the examinor......
tips that Cheaw Ling send to me....
finance strategy
1)
A)project aforeign cash flow adjustment (capital allowances,scape value..et)
working capital,tax forward ratecalculation of discounted rate(CAPM,DGM,WACC) project blocal cash flowadjusted (tax.,CA, WC)
B)strategic financial planning
C)choice of finance that are given
2)
a)share valuation
b) adjusted PV
3)
a)cal of a cost of ratio (ROE,ROI,Payback)
b)PPP/IRP
4) a) working capital Mgmt
EOQ /JIT
5) short term financing
6)corp govern as a non-financial goal financial goal /biz strategy\
P3 business strategy
IT
MARKETING
STRATEGY CHANGE AND CHANGE MANAGEMENT
GLOBALISATION
PROJECT MGMT
this is the tips found in the web
BUSINESS STRATEGY
*Ratio analysis requirement in section A (see May 2006).
*Application of IT in section B.
*Marketing in section B.
*Internal analysis, maybe models such as The Value Chain and 9Ms.
*Porter's Diamond model in section B.
FINANCIAL STRATEGY
*Overseas investment appraisal.
*Sources of finance – a common type of question presents a scenario, for example a company needs to raise finance to fund an investment and/is considering a rights issue, or eurobonds, or £ debt.
*Investment decisions – NPV analysis is often tested with an emphasis on risk and real options. *Formulation of financial strategy.
*Business valuations – questions often ask you to value an acquisition using a variety of techniques and to comment on whether an acquisition is likely to be beneficial to shareholders.
the tips coverage are so wide...
means study all.....
haha......
I will go Sheffield on next Monday...
overnight at Sychee house.....
come back on Wednesday......
I will only start work as full time on November 29....
what should I do for the rest of the day?
watching and resting lo.....
No comments:
Post a Comment