Thursday, November 6, 2008

5.11.08

so sorry to Deng and Chieu Hui....
waste your comment....
I have to bring it down for d post....
anyway......I have received both of your comment......
wish me good luck for the exam.....
enjoy Convo on this coming Saturday...
enjoy for me also......
the owner for the room that I stay now is coming back.....
but the owner still haven prepare my room yet....
so.........last solution is tat share room with tat person.....
I think I need to repay rental back to her for last 3 weeks I have stay.....
I have save my 250 pound rental deposit.......
Enough money to pay rental back to the person....
now save for CIMA subscrition fees.....87 pound.......
hope I will pass my CIMA exam.......
----------------------------------------------------------------
one word can cause misunderstand for both party....
one word can cause other misunderstand on one person.....
I dont know who right or wrong......
but when misunderstanding happen, both party has the responsible to solve it out if want to continue the friendship......
I hope this will come to the end.......
one thing can be complicated if involve the third party.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are wrong....if without a good and understanding third party to clarify for u, u will never know the truth....and things will go worse...