Before exam, I very stress??
cant said stress also...
I also didnt study hard...
Just felt that the things I study now is the things I had study before....
When the exam time, I really felt panic...
because I tell myself that I must pass.....
the mood in the exam hall never appear before....
However, I had tried my best....
Pass or fail I really dont know...
yesterday accompany Sychee walked to Kenwood Hall ( the place that we having exam at Sheffield)
because I didnt take RCS.....
Felt relax??
maybe.......
after ate lunch with Sychee at Vietnamise restaurant...
went back to take my bag....
so rush.....because Sychee went to find her friend.....
She ask me to put her keys at the floor simpan behind d door...
have the feeling like Europe trip....the last day in Paris.........
rush for the train.....
the bag so heavy...
put all my notes inside the bag that family post to me.....
felt relax when take train from Sheffield back to Chester......
Learn how to forgive....
learn how to treasure....
learn how to survive when nobody can help......
when reach Chester...
Need to wait Max call to decide whether today need go to London.....
struggle when waiting the message...
seen I am typing at here...
means I still at Chester....
haha....
abit funny for the feeling now.....
the person will come back tonight if not wrong....
scare now....
scare later when she back, she halau me from her room....
dont know wan to start working on this Sunday....for full time...
scare if Max there has job available.....
But still can smile....^.^
No comments:
Post a Comment