Wednesday, November 19, 2008

19.11.08

Finally finish my exam...
abit dizzy when stop writing.....
no enough time to do again....
as last post said ...I never try cant finish the question paper....
especially finance which consists of calculation...
first question really like calculation...
look very careful for the figure...
critical....
very normal calculation..
just that the some theory dont know how to answer....
this time the time not wasted in question 1 but is on part b..
leasing and debt that involved in foreign currency.....
little marks but request lots of things....
time wasted at this question....
part b question 5 is about share valuation....
I think this question abit risky...
calculation abit weird....
although is share valuation ....
18 marks for calculation and comment...
the comment request include the selection on trade sale or Initial Public Offering...
dont know how to answer....
and seen like dont have time to think...
overall.....
cant say more easy than last paper...
what I think...
but more direct question....

Thank to Jess...
purposely call me...
waste your money for just 6 minutes talking.....
I know sure make your hp become out of credit.....
Although get tips from you, I also dont know how to answer...
actually felt that not so good toward the people who taking exam at Malaysia...
not so fair....
----------------------------------------------------------------------
finish exam....then is time to think where is my future....
three option here....

first - go back to Malaysia...
Risk : 0 Return : 0
second - work at Chester - Slow Boat Restaurant
Advantages
 more relax - maybe
 got friend
 not need to move

Disadvantages
 Low salary - 150 basic salary + tips 
 didnt include accomodation
 take more longer time to let me back to Malaysia

third - go London search a new job
Risk : higher
Return : higher salary

first option family and friends sure support.....
people work in the restaurant ask me dont waste my visa..
other people want get it but also cant get...
why you already have the visa still want back....
save some money before back...
second option most of the ppl advise me not to work in there....
work only if provide accomodation....
third option abit risky....
because haven find job there.....
If you am I, which option will you choose?
I give myself one week time to think about it....
and relax after exam.....haha....

1 comment:

denise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.