winter is going to end...
Spring is coming.....
As I said before, I want to experience the Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter in UK...
I had done so.....
so if pass d Spring...
it had reached 1 year in UK.....
my sisters are doing business right now...
online business...geng....
they said they starting to do business on September 2008...
start with zero capital....
Mum kena lottery.....
she always kena small small lottery one....
ask me back when I wish to back...
I haven told her my result yet....
I thk I better choose not to tell...
when thk need to take the book and study one more times again.........
feel sien.....
again n again....
Bei say that my english is still the problem...
what should I do to improve it?
please check my grammer mistake when reading my blog...
and give comment on it.....
life still go on......
fall down then stand up from that point......
just dont know how much time is needed to stand up again...
No comments:
Post a Comment