Saturday, January 10, 2009

12.1.09

I feel that I write my diary in my blog......
all secret being know.....
Chinese New Year is coming...
this is the first year.....
I cant celebrate Chinese New Year at Malaysia...
cant celebrate cny with family....
cant go visit my friends house......
this also the first year I need to work to pass my Chinese New Year......
Jan 15 will be the seven month I leave Malaysia.......
UK has so many weird ppl...
sometimes dont know how to communicate with them....
maybe I feel weird is because my thking is different from them??
maybe when the time I cant tahan anymore....
I will reconsider again??I also dont know.....
yesterday I bought a double bed fitter sheet...5.99 pound....
moved to restaurant hostel on Wednesday night....
fetch by ppl in the restaurant....
dont have fitter...
so use my sleeping bag.......
bought a hair dryer for 10 pound..
now not need wait my hair to dry then only can sleep....
bought a earphone...for 7 pound something....
so that wont kacau by others.....
2 guys staying next to my room....
not so convenience....
live at restaurant hostel need to rebut d bath room...because we working at the same time....finish work at the same time......8 ppl live in the same house......
the good thing is that I can on9....
this photo was taken when the car is full of ice....



















the room I was staying before I moved....before the room owner back....
after she back I just sleep at the tilar at the floor....for more than 5 weeks....

(p/s: Pooh Pooh always there...)

















opposite of Slow Boat restaurant....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

blog is somethg like an open diary which allow many ppls to view wat u type...
blog is a communication tool which u can write and allow ppl to leave comment...
blog can be a place that allow ppl express their feeling...
blog even can be a place for advertising...
so blog has many usage...

Although, u cnt celebrate CNY in M'sia but u can still received "ang pou" in stering pound leh...worth ho..
kidding only..
dunno they will u give or not..
time will pass very fast de.. pejam mata then 1 second gone.. pejam few more times then is the day u come back to M'sia lioa..hehe
take care..

Anonymous said...

人在异乡为异客,每逢佳节倍思亲。