Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Erm....

dont know what title should be put...
I am willing to share my thing with all of you...
but why I am getting less news from all of u???
I wish to know everything happen in Malaysia...
everything happen around all of you...
maybe I am alone here...
---------------------------------------------------
tired mood....
my friend get a council house from government...
got 3 room...one week rental 74 pound...
one month council tax 84 pound..
haven include electrik,gas and water...
but her family is all at here..
so is better for them....
---------------------------------------------------
friend is asking address from me....
last time my house address is...
19 Chichester Street
Chester
CH1 4AD
UK
if post now I still can receive at this address because my friend still living at this address.....

the house address they are getting is...
38 Wellinton Place
Chester
CH1 3HJ
UK
they haven move in yet....
but is better to post to this address if need signature to receive the goods......

the place that I am living right now....
8 Shocklach Road
Chester
CH2 1TF
UK
the house always dont have ppl at home...
if just post a normal letter I thk should be allright.....

so u all decide yourself which address u want to post lar...
ha...
getting fat..........

No comments: