Thursday, January 15, 2009

Failure....

one more time failure...
I can accept the failure this time better than last time...
at least this time the tears wont come out.....
yesterday night ...around 9pm when I checked my email....
CIMA examination result online.....
the title show in my email...
at first I dont wish to check it first...
after tat, I still need to face it....
after I saw, I accidentally deleted it...
that y Bei cant check it out...
really accidentally..
sorry to Bei...
I know u always there to with me....
what come to my mind at first is tat I wish to giving up my CIMA....
yesterday really too tired...
woke up at 8am and went to find Mabel to help her move house.....
so went to sleep after checked my result...
before fall in sleep, I asked myself one more time...
is that really want to give up??
what I study for 4 years....management accounting which I like so much....
after tat, thking of whether want take one subject at May sitting....
the first subject that I think was not FS....
is either RCS or BS...
I also dont know y I have such mind like tat...
maybe I felt disappointed on FS??
today chat with Jess...
she ask me to give myself another try....
I told her....if I want to take I will take one subject only....
she agreed with me.......
this time the thking also not like last time...
at least I am trying to solve the problem...
not a negative thking like last time....
last time I ask myself....y I will fail?
this time I ask myself.....what is my next step.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear friend, there is a good improvement in your thinking. Accepting failures is part of success. At least you try but you failed and not failed to try(sounds familar, TARC library inspiration on the wall).

CIMA is a challenge. From the start we all know it. Don't give up unnecessarily.

咖啡杯(Joan) said...

i agree with wat michelle said.learn fr failure, tht is gd for grow..even tot u fail , but dun gv up 2 ursf !!
i believe u can do it no matter hw, take time !
u got alot of spirit supportors,rite?
and kep it up~

Anonymous said...

Oh Xiao Hui..glad to know that you have become stronger while you r over there in the UK!!!Good training ground for you I think..haha..

Congratz..coz you've overcomed your fear and to think ahead instead of being sad over the past..

Bear in mind that no matter what happen to you, your friends (us..ur jie mei) will always be around you to support you!!!Don't feel that you are alone and afraid...

Hope to hear you say that you r going to attempt the papers again in May!!!