Saturday, January 31, 2009

30.01.09

January coming to the end....
second month of the year going to start....
which date is 初几 I also dont know....
at here dont have cny feel at all......
recovering....
next Wednesday I need to go out to walk walk.....
cant stay at home anymore.....too boring....
maybe go Liverpool myself or find other place to travel.....
try to travel myself...
hope wont get lost....
my friend ask me to get new friends at here...
I also dont know where to get.....
last time got fill up the form to work as volunteer but dont get reply also......
last alternative maybe like Bei said, go church....
ha...
received cny card from Yen Hui and Hoi Min.....
Yen Hui one I had received before cny......
I received Hoi Min's card today...
inside still got angpow.......
long time didnt see Malaysia Ringgit....
thx Hoi Min.....
I miss u too....

No comments: