Thursday, May 15, 2008

happy birthday to u

On your birthday,
I wish for you the fulfillment of all your fondest dreams.
I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise.
I wish for you that whatever you want most in life,
it comes to you,
just the way you imagined it,
or better.
I hope you get as much pleasure from our friendship as I do.
I wish we were sisters,
so I could have known you from the beginning.
I look forward to enjoying our friendship for many more of your birthdays.
I'm so glad you were born,
because you brighten my life and fill it with joy.
Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to Bei!!! agian...

Unknown said...

ya, we will be sisters forever...hopefully my bday wishes will come true..and thanks for everything u have done to me...i appreciate and keep them inside my heart so secretly...muakz..