Today after exam went Sungai Wang Greenbox to sing k..
After that, we went to Times Squares to watch a movie...
So, we finally finished our CIMA external exam…
We should say YEAH or should say HAIH?
Don’t feel any happy mood after exam..
Is it because we do not how to do?
Don’t care…past tense…
After today exam, what is going to be next?
No plan…should prepare for my Uk trip?
I hope we can meet before I going to UK…
But your respond to me let me feel upset to ask you come out…
What should I do?
Should I continue to care about you?
Or should I treat you as a passby friend?
I hope not to be such a case….but what can I do?
Yesterday knew my friend fail for her exam and therefore she can’t go UK…So sad…
Today knew that my course has 5 people cannot go UK for degree…
Although they had been passing their exam…so sad…
Tomorrow going to Sunway…but why don’t have happy mood to enjoy?
Thursday, May 22, 2008
22/05/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
visited 15 states (6.66%)
Create your own visited map of The World or Amsterdam travel guide for Android
1 comment:
谋事在人,成事在天。
ooi oi...i s Sg Wang... not Sunway wang la...
say not enjoy... ur heart alrdy fly to Sunway...haha
ur Dairy like got some hidden person wo... haha
Post a Comment