Before went to apply for Visa, I was thinking of want to earn as many as I can in UK
After succeed in applying, the thinking has been changed
I want see as many thing as I can outside Malaysia
What make the thinking changes?
You ask me what amount of money is enough for one person
The answer is I also don’t know
Don’t have a amount..
Enough for living, enough for eating, enough for travelling
OR??
What means by enough?
No need to worry about don’t have money to eat
No need to worry about don’t have money to live
No need to worry about don’t have money to travel
OR??
Anything which you can give definition to yourself..
You have your own answer, just that you need others to confirm the answer
Life is unpredictable
Future also is unpredictable
My advice is don’t think too much
Because in the end, you will not get your answer
You cannot assure that you can live for how long
Life can so easy to be destroyed
Maybe the next day I also not here..
Who knows?
You say think simple is good, then you just think simple la..
What for you think so much?
Saturday, May 31, 2008
before and after...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
visited 15 states (6.66%)
Create your own visited map of The World or Amsterdam travel guide for Android
No comments:
Post a Comment