Thursday, May 29, 2008

cannot online...

This few days internet got problem make me cannot online..
So who miss me please come to my house to fix my computer..
haha..kidding
Monday (26/5/2008) go Bei’s house take back my thing…back home give mum scold because raining still going out…
Last 2 days (27/5/2008) go KLCC Convention Centre for the book fair..
But also didn’t buy any book…
My mum also follows although she also didn’t buy anything…
Kena hujan..finally became sick..
I also don’t know when I became so weak…
Yesterday (28/5/2008) go Sungai Wang sing k with my secondary friend…
Sing k again ah..haha..
Bought 2 shirts..one give by Soo Hwa…one bought myself…
Seem like many days didn’t update my blog…
Very kesian ah…cannot online…
Pound keep on raising..
I haven go to change the bank draft…
The cost keeps on increasing…
should I go to change now?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Few days din see you update ur blog. Thinking what are you busying there.

I also very kik sim when see the pound keep on increasing. Keep reminding my dad when go change. He keep saying next week. haha. Out of my control. But i know that he is trying his best to raise the funds.

So not only you not yet change. Me too