Saturday, May 3, 2008

3/5/2008

today having class from 2 to 9.30pm also...
today is FS last day of revision class..
also very blur..many need to study...
next Thursday my friend Yen Hui come back from Sabah..
so we will going to have gathering again..
we long long time didn't meet lo..
if you all still don't want meet..later when I go UK don't too miss me ah..
May 15 is my best friend's birthday..
All of you will know who lar..haha..
still planning what activities will going on that day but the exam date coming near and near...
All of you ask me about the present...actually I got no idea what to buy de..
for me, I wont purposely go buy for her..
so, I want pass my responsible to someone else..
who want to take this responsible?
later let her scold me again..haha...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2 to 9.30pm!!!
walao... sure u say bored la..
Bei sifu's bday wo... sure gonna make it 好好睇睇 la...
after u all exam i will give some thing supprise to Bei sifu... dun ask me wat izit.. jz wait la.. haha