Thursday, August 14, 2008

release some stress...

After do assignment for whole day..
Went to Norfolk Park to release some stress…
Seem like long time didn’t walk like that…
Felt relax when walking without thinking of any assignment…..
All of them walk very fast…
I walk very slow…
I prefer leisure walk…
Walk will make you think something that you never think before…
People that walk infront will found their road…
People that walk behind also will found their road..
But just a little more slowly than the people walk infront…
The different is the timing…
Maybe people that walk very fast will reach destination faster than people walk behind..
But they may loss something that passby…
Who knows..
Maybe I will reach destination slow than them..
But we will meet at the end of the destination…
At the time, I hope you still waiting for me…
Without changing anything….
Still remember I had said before…
If one person that walks infront doesn’t want wait the person walk behind…
Their distance will be more and more far..
I sure will wait you if you left behind..
But if my step slower than you..
I don’t know whether you will wait me or not……
Again, time will make everything changes..
I hope our friendship never changing…

No comments: