Friday, August 1, 2008

31/7/08

Different groups have different people...
Need to learn how to coordinate with others....
Someone maybe not agree with your point of view...
Someone maybe stand on with their own point...
We will need to coordination with everyone to complete a job together...
This is so call teamwork...
But if one group not really can collaborate, their works are not perfect....
For me, I can say that I not a good leader and also not a smart person....
I also can’t be a leader....
Because I am not strong enough...
What position I am in this group?
Is it as a follower or as a medium man to solve fire between other members??
Ha...
someone pretend to be group leader but they are not....
Tomorrow I not need present........
Tomorrow I not need go to work...
Tomorrow can be so relax......
Still have assignment to rush on....
Am I an independent person??
Think so...
But don’t know how to cook...haha..

No comments: