Yesterday went to Kinder Scout for our adventure...
Really a life time experience...
Promise myself that I want to fully utilised my time on last Friday to Sunday...
Realised all...
Friday start from morning...
Went to class at 9am...watched a video..
Quite interesting...the video is talking about presentation skills...
Found that we not only need to learn presentation skills..
I still need to learn English...
After class, 11.30am presentation for CIMA...
Went to post office after presentation...walked alone...
I think this is the first time that I walked alone in UK...
Full of people..
Full of unknown people..
Now I at new country, new city, new place that I need to know all over again...
This is so call new life...
The street is full of performance...
Because now is summer....
After that, went for Career talk...
In the evening, went to Norfolk Park...
After back from Norfolk Park, cook for dinner...around 9 something...
Night went to Casino...Casino in Sheffield very small only...
One day passed like that...
Second day went to Whitby...
Yesterday went to Kinder Scout...
Photos upload later...
Today enter for CIMA exam...140 pound gone...
Didn’t expect for this expenses...
But things are unexpected...
Face it ba..what can I do??
Abit heart pain only...earns so hard to pay the exam fees...
It is really because of this matter?
Part of it la...
Today is Winny’s birthday...celebration at my house...
No feeling...because of tired??
Maybe...sleep early ba...
Still waiting for a call...
Feel sleepy....
So many things haven’t done...
Reflecting writing, corporate finance assignment, corporate reporting assignment and also financial decision making reporting writing...
Two individual works, two group work...all so heavy...
Who can help??myself...
Don’t know how to allocate my time to complete these assignment...
Start engine now .......
No comments:
Post a Comment