I wonder whether our friendship can be maintain..
Friendship will change when time passed...
Everyone will change followed by the time passed...
Each person character also will change from time to time...
I wish our friendship can be last forever...
Don’t wish to have any changes on it...
I treasure it so much....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Decided to stop working start from this weekend because going to Scotland on next Monday...
But didn’t work means don’t have money also...
Want search job nearby...
Not need to travel so far and time gone...
Recently decide to stay at Sheffield and concentrate for my exam first instead of others...
Now should concentrate in assignment and exam....
Need start to write reflecting writing..
Need to think what happen when doing assignment...
How to cooperate with each others...
But the English is limited company...
Really hope can improve my English at UK....
Stress can make one person become motivate to do one thing...
Am I a person that can suffer stress?
Today is my best friend Sook Fun birthday...
your time is today...
my time is tomorrow...
So wish you happy birthday..
This year can’t celebrate with you de...
Don’t miss me too much...
No comments:
Post a Comment