Monday, July 28, 2008

28/7/08

Remember got sometimes...
I like to ask...
What kind of person am I?
Someone told me...
This is a very difficult question to answer...
Someone told me...
You ask this question because you do not have confident toward yourself...
Isn’t it?
I don’t know...
What do you think??
Am I a quiet person?
Sometimes yes...
Sometimes no...
Toward a friend who just know, I am definitely is a quiet person...
Don’t like to crap?
Maybe...
Deng say I am a good person...
Not a bad person means a good person...
Too general actually...
No easy to get offended..
Isn’t it?
Secret means you never tell anyone?
Everyone has their secret in their heart...
If told to others, it means no longer a secret anymore....
Do you have secret??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

About secret.....Last week my tutor was asking us to write down our secret in one piece of paper which without name. Then our tutor was read all secrets during the class. Most of them are really write out their secret, some is really special and secret. Someone say actually he/she is not happy although he/she always smile and pretend happy in front of others, haha... Actually is a good opportunity to know others secret and problem as well, wahaha....Actually is a good excercise to release the secret in your deep heart, but no body noe it is your secret. Then, wat is your secret? I able to keep other secret at my deep heart de...