Don’t like the feeling to walk in the street when I was alone..
Don’t like the feeling to shop when I was alone...
Because I don’t like the feeling don’t have friends around me...
Don’t like the feeling of lonely...
Don’t like the feeling of alone....
Thinking of how to start my study...on CIMA...
Don’t have moods at all...
I don’t know what wrong in my exam paper...
How I going to improve??
How I going to study??
Ask Bei to teach me...but I also don’t know what she can teach me...
She also asking me.......my answer is don’t know...
Thinking of the paper question...
Thinking of how I answer the question paper at that moment...
I have decided to take BS and FS in November sitting...
Pass or fail I don’t know la..
Don’t have confident at all...
Notes on hands are so limited..
Should bring all my notes come over....
Few assignments given by lecturer also need to start...
But also don’t have mood...
Something wrong..
3 comments:
Talking about study, I don't have the mood too. Have not start anything as well.
There won't be a 24hours friends or family beside you. Even if it is your husband. Everyone will have their own life and their own private time "alone"
CIMA studies, Will be there to guide you through when needed. Nothing much you can study as you already know almost all. It is practice that makes perfect. Do more questions. Improve the way you express your points make it more simple and understandable.
如果你觉得寂寞,并不是因为我没好好陪在你的身边,是你的心让你觉得寂寞。
当你的心觉得寂寞,就算我在你身边你还是会觉得孤单和寂寞。
别伤心,别难过,别哭泣,我一直都在你身边,但记得,我没办法帮你驱赶你的寂寞和孤单,只有你自己才知道如何赶走寂寞和孤单。
好好守护你的心,别让它孤单寂寞
This is part of the letter of my late friend wrote to me before she passed away. Last time I told her that I will feel lonely without her. Maybe because of that, she wrote this to me.
She intend to tell me that, life should be going on like usual and I have to go on myself.
After years, I learn that. There will be something I will gain/experience when I walk alone or with friends. I walk alone but I am not alone because there is a spiritual support and love from my friends. This is what i think and what i feel.
Go on with full of courages and also the support from your family and friends.
bei will teach you if u ask her a proper question...give her some direction..if not, she will feel miserable too...u know!!!
Post a Comment