Monday, July 21, 2008

20/7/2008

Almost more than 1 month I stay at Sheffield
Never leave home for so long time…
Today is the fourth day after CIMA result released…
Is time for me to stand up…
I also can’t let so many people worry about me…
Life also needs to go on no matter what thing has happened…
Unless you are not there for this moment..
Life never ended with failure…
Like all of you said…fall down then stand back again..
This is such an action that a baby also knows how to do…
Never fall down, never learn how to stand up…
Isn’t it?
Why seen like an wei myself back??
Ha…have to…
Today is the third week I work at Chester…
The restaurant names called Slow Boat…
Start to used to the working life at there..
Also need to thanks to Deng’s friend…
Provide accommodations to us…
Introduce job to us…
Thanks…
Start to remember what the name of each meal is….
Start to know the personnel of each person…
Also need to said that…working life is so palsu..
Although I worked for so long time…
These things never changed…
Everyone will flight for their own benefits..
Each person has their another face..
This is so called double face?
Maybe…became realistic..
Hope I won’t changed…
I am still me…

Chester River Dee

My working place

6 pound...too big size...still thinking whether want buy or don't want buy it...10 pound...I think I will buy this one...on next week..ha..

No comments: