Friday, July 18, 2008

17/7/08

CIMA released by today..
Yesterday slept at Bei’s room ...but around 6am woke up automatically..
Too cold maybe...went back to my own room to continue sleep.....
Morning woke up by Edz...
The first sentence I hear is about YOU PASSED ALL AH??
Asking by Edz toward Michelle Han....
The first thing I did is that went into Bei’s room...to check her result...
She passed all...
When opened my email....
First subject....RCS..fail...48 marks...
Mood went down directly.....
Second subject....BS...fail...45 marks...
Mood lagi teruk...
Third subject....FS...fail...48 marks...
But not actually see the subject when checking...
Mood drop to the bottom...
Tears came out...
After calm down, looked back to the subject....
FS and RCS left 2 marks to pass...
FS...which is the subject I have most confident...
Never think I will fail this subject...but finally fail...
This is so called CIMA...
Having class at 1pm...Corporate finance...
But not really concentrate in tutorial....
First to come in my mind...is that...what I going to do next??
More confuse...
Have such mind if I passed my CIMA, I will try to apply related job in UK..
Now the plan gone....
Second thing that come in my mind is that...Take exam on November...
70 pound per subject...
Third...How many subjects I want to take in November sitting??
Advises from friends is that take 2 subject that I have confident first.....
FS I sure take...but CIMA result reduced my confident toward it...
I also don’t know why I failed...
I don’t think I do badly that time especially FS and RCS...
But why I will fail??
Something is wrong??
I also thinking whether want to post my feeling here...
Because I don’t like others ask....this is such a bad news.....
That I can’t accept...
Never fail before....what is the feeling of first time fail the subject??
I also can’t measure the feeling....
Fourth...is that whether I can cope with my study if I working as full time...
More and more thing comes into my mind...
But luckily have you to accompany me......
You are so good...
Not because of ice cream...
Not because of tonight dinner.....
But also need to thanks for Thornton ice cream.....3 pound for 3 corns...I know it is expensive...
And also eat dinner at Noodles inn..
Don’t worry...it is worth for it...
Thanks......
Reduced my unhappiness....
But when one person alone...I will still thinking...
But at least have passed the moment...
Thanks to all my friends that accompany me today...
Thanks.....
Don’t know how to describe my feeling now...

12 comments:

ming and yee said...

be brave, be strong, tht is yeap li huey i knw..
no body can accept such result, wat2 do is do wel in resit paper..
time is passed, dun look bc..
u hv alot of supportors along de way, wat 2 wory abt?

Anonymous said...

Hi friend there,
Hope when u r writing this blog, u really have reduce some of ur unhappiness. I know is not easy to accept failure but that is professional exam.
It may make u a greater and stronger person. Will definitely be there to support and assist.
Don't let it stops you from going on ur life and enjoying it. It is past tense. The future is yet to come and unknown.

All the best. Best wishes.

Anonymous said...

I know words can't describe how hard is it for you to accept this.
You have always been strong. Don't let things like this effect you anyhow.
Who knows you will do much more better next sitting?

Yes, the challenges may indeed be great. And you have what it takes to make real and steady progress in the face of those challenges.

Instead of seeing yourself as a victim, see yourself as making the most of a valuable experience. Rather than living in fear of being pushed back, seize with enthusiasm every opportunity to move forward.

Best Regards

eDz,

Unknown said...

inside my heart, you are really smart and good!!!!undeniable among us....so failed cima for this time doesnt really means u FAILED!!!think positively...it is difficult, but we have to learn..to make our life more beautiful!!!always willing be there for u if u need me too....though always blame this and that..in fact i purposely do these de...haha...as u know me lar!!!

Anonymous said...

challenges n failure make ur life more perfect and lead u to a more successful path, without it, life become meaningless
so jus face everything that come towards to u! don't u feel that u r become stronger n braver than before?
wat had happened 2day it becomes history for 2mr...
we cant take away history from part of our life so jus take it as the experience that u oni own specially!
ur time to upset is oni available for 2dy but not 2mr~
but i think u r feel better now becos of the thronton icecream..of cos not..becos u have a lot of frens are accompany u!
so jus cheer up!
rmb...be happy is the main objective of life!

一路走来。记得。快乐

p/s:安慰的话只说一次,希望下次是“恭喜”~!

Anonymous said...

Li huay, failed cima for this time for just the 2marks nt means you wil lost everything. This was just a small matter which pass through your life. Dun let cima exam make you down, think positively... you are super strong person,your spirit always stay with us... :> Gambateh ya... Unhappy must telling us la, this call self disclose...

Anonymous said...

What i want to write here, already written by our frens......
ADD OIL TOGETHER BA!^^
(Better add water la, oil is so so so so so expensive here,)
Don't let the hard feeling be your owner, Let's Work Hard For It!^^

Anonymous said...

Just like wat i wrote in jess's blog, longer way mean u take longer time, but in the way of achieve ur target, u may experience something different. Life always go on without our expectation, tat is wat call life.
just keep our life on, add oil!
(although oil very expensive, but for you no matter how expensive also hav to add de la)

Anonymous said...

nobody wont fail in life. it's not the end of the world. just a matter of how u take it.
now ur job is to do ur very best for next exam. nobody says cima is easy. jz do wat u should do now. b confident, u can overcome everything.
life is great! u r going to enjoy ur life there, not worrying. dun let failure beat u down. b tough!
best wishes for u!

Anonymous said...

wow, can c many fren are caring you..good shld b glad de.hehe..
1st time to drop comment for u never thk b4 1st comment is this...

Feeling of fail is really pain especially when u thk back the effort that you had contribute is more painful..

Failure is part of our journey, everyone may experience of fail no matter in study, career or many other more....as long as in the mean time u had learn somethg and be brave to face it..

Time may be a good madecine but don take too long o cos sad may not help to solve the problem n the fact will not change as well..so do somethg that really can help..
Wish you can have a 1st class Hons in your degree at least your plan has the possibility to accomplish..
good luck n add oil o..ops..no no oil expensive now "gambateh ya" in ur study...

hope you will be fine soon..
(,")

from Darren Lim

Anonymous said...

my dear huay huay~

whatever ur fren console ady said in here, their msg also is my point of view. So, i wont repeat the same thing here.. hehe..^^

but i wish u can 勇敢站起来~ coz You really r the strong & smart person! dun look back the failure, you can make it in resit paper, confident what u hv in previous, be urself! k?

Yosh! huay! 加油! 加油! 加油!
min min always support u!
muak muak!! (^.~)q

~Joan~º×*(。◕_◕。)*׺ said...

xiao huay...I know you are a very tough girl. 1st time failure will not determine that you will fail in the future. Must not let this drag you down. cz you are tough and smart and I have faith in you handling this matter. Moreover, you still have us around you to support you and gambatte with you. I know you can get it through soon before you know it.

Remember...we are always with you. Here to support you and no matter what happen, you are always our xiao huay.