Monday, June 16, 2008

UK...Sheffield

Soo Hwa, Pui Sann, Soon Yee and Yen Hui come my house to song me at 4pm...







Taking flight at 9.30pm..

family fetch me to KLIA at 5pm...
reach KLIA by 6pm...
Hug my families before I going
I will miss you all a lot...
I will take care myself...
don't so worry...
I will back if I cannot tahan at here...


going to check in...

This photo being taken from up...

taken by my sister...

Curi take my photo...


On plane

Etihad seat very small...

Just slept for 2 hours when on plane from Abu Dhabi to Manchaster

Luckily has Joan to sit besides me...


Transit at Abu Dhabi International Airport


Small airport actually...





Deng's friend kena called when taking photo while waiting...the photo being deleted...
don't know why so strict

On plane...sun start to rise

Just realise that we are so so small...










going to reach Manchester
Beautiful when look down to the town
I am going to reach...







Reach Manchester airport didn't took photo...
cold weather here...
take Airport car to start our journey


Journey from Manchester to our hostel (Charlotte Court)


















City tour by senior
They just bring us passby the shops..
the building...
we walk ourselves better...
taking picture for my air ticket after reach
one person get one set
provide by SHU
My room














Room healther
(don't know how to spell)















One pound biskut fpr 3 rows...
actually earn in UK and spent in here is not expensive...
















cold in UK..
but somebody say actually it is very hot in UK..
try to suite to the life here...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is the thing u wanna tell us in that picture before the biscuit picture? Ur room environment look good wor, try to take more picture on your room la when you getting free @ post here... Remember Drink more water...