Saturday night took flight...
Monday Orientation day...
Today going to buy UK phone number...
Sunday sold out becoz so many of Tarc student go and buy..
Some senior asking whether want join trip to Cambridge..12 pound
Manchester 16 pound...
Scotland 6 days 5 night 198 pound..
Thinking of want working here..
but if working that means need to forgone the trip with them...
hard to make a decision...
Thinking of want working here..
but if working that means need to forgone the trip with them...
hard to make a decision...
This is outside my room view...
The sun rise here at 3am..
the sunset is about 10pm..
The sun rise here at 3am..
the sunset is about 10pm..
this is my bath room
These few days keep on walking,walking and walking..
try to settle down here
I am not staying with Bei, Emily, Michelle and Joan..
because I came one day later than them..
My room just for sleeping use only..
because coming to their house very frequent...
I will take more photo de...don't worry...
These few days keep on walking,walking and walking..
try to settle down here
I am not staying with Bei, Emily, Michelle and Joan..
because I came one day later than them..
My room just for sleeping use only..
because coming to their house very frequent...
I will take more photo de...don't worry...
No comments:
Post a Comment