Today is Chi's birthday..
happy birthday to you..
Saturday will fly to UK...
What is my feeling now?
Start to think about future..
Start to think about whether I doing the right decision
Start to think about what kinds of live me going to have
Start to think about whether I can survive there
Start to think about whether I will miss home
Start to think what kind of thing I will face at there
Start to think about anything
Start to think about can I pass the custom
Haih..
After making the decision just do it…
What for I thinks so much?
Why lady must suffer every month?
Someone say that I am so weak…
How to live there without family?
Be independent..
2 comments:
Future, too uncertain, don't think
right decision o not, you have made the decision, "sunk cost",don't think
kinds of living going to have, exciting life + a bit uncertain, don't think
can survive o not, DEFINITELY CAN, no need to think
will miss home o not, yes, will (at least will miss us and the food here, haha) no need to think
anything, what thing? is nothing
pass the custom, at that time definitely you will know, no need to think
hahahaha
too excited that i finally got the chance to be the 1st one to leave you comment for your new blog
=P
the purpose here, hope can cheer you up, a least a bit, don't down yourself
bring your cheerful heart, positive thinking and exciting mood to there
^^
I will pray for you at malaysia so that nothing bad will happen to you all at uk=)
放心啦,你不会一个人走的,至少还有我们陪伴着。只要有一份挂念,我们就会一直在你身边。
只要有一份思念,深夜里我们会在梦里再见的。
Post a Comment