Yesterday slept quite late..around 2am
my sister ah..hardworking abit la...3E also can get the third in your class..
We all so geng..not say geng but at least didn't fail la...
Lagi teruk than Yik Hoe..
You won't paiseh ah?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Deng say have job opportunities at Cheester..
need to take 2 hours train to reach there..
quite far..n the train ticket is sold for 29.3 pound..
if work..3 days..friday, saturday and sunday..
sunday night work until 9 something..
take train back will reach Sheffield at 12am..
late at night...if not need take train on Monday..
but Monday having class in the morning at 10am..
one day working got 30 pound..3 days have 90 pound..
transport need 19.5 pound..
so in the end just have 70.5 pound net..
besides need to apply youth railcard..to get 30% discount
if want take this opportunity ...this week need go for interview..
besides need black format shirt, black pants and also black shoes..
worth?I also don't know...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today ate Mcd in UK...
BBQ pork...cost 1.99 pound without tax...
not nice at all...kering plus don't have chili in UK...
Today success to bank in our bank draft..
need one week time to get our bank card..
but I don't think I will use the money inside the bank..
need to save for European Trips..
After going to bank, I went to English class with Tudi them...
funny class..
learn Pronounce..
learn how the British people speaking..
Prepositions - weak
I'm from London - "from" not really can be heard..
I spoke to Tom
I'm waiting for Frank
It's made of plastic
It's on at 8.30
from, to, for, of and also on...is a weak form of english
What's it made of?
"of" is a strong prepositions
happiness - HA
suffering - SU
supportive - PO
each words have their emphasis words...like Ha in happiness...need to speak more loud or strong..
At the end of the class...it was a dialog going on..
A: What are you doing this evening?
B: Nothing much. Why? Do you fancy meeting up?
A: Yes, I was wondering if you'd like to come over for a meal?
B: That'd be nice! What time did you have in mind?
A: Eightish?
B: That's fine. I'll bring some wine, shall I?
A: That'd be great.
B: See you around eight then.
In Malaysia, it will become like this...this was the joke among us..
A:free tonight?
B: Yes.Why?anything?
A: you want come my house having dinner?
B: want.what time?
A: eight something.
B: ok.
A: see you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
feel very sleepy now...
tonight dinner is ABC soup plus rice..
really very jimat...
but can't full...ha..
today didn't bring camera out..
so didn't take any photo...
so all of my friends...got miss me ma?
Miss all of you..
No comments:
Post a Comment