Recently many things happened..
Things that affect our friendship..
Someone can use friendship to cheat each others...
This has broken the trust between friends...
Someone may keep quite for something that he or she is not willing to tell..
It may create something else...
Someone make pretend don’t know everything but in the fact she knows everything..
But he or she just chooses to not care about it….
Make others worry, lost the trust and etc…
Many negative has come out in the end..
Someone choose to believe, but the things happen…
The solution never becomes solution….
All because of one word: greedy…
Life really makes people feel tired….
Family, work, friendship, money, living……
I have noticed that our friendship not longer like last time for whatever reasons…
Iphone become the only communication tools on u all..
For the person who doesn’t have Iphone, just stay quite and doing nothing over there when everytimes we came out…
KK trip that we planned early also not smooth..
Air tickets booked on last year, decided to go together……
But in the end, someone is telling u that if he wants to go then I can’t go…
This has affected the early initiative that we have…..
Now is January, cny is coming soon…
Our trip is on April…
I know still have time to think, to talk, etc….
But I do hope, everyone who booked d air tickets in the early places, will go together…
That what I hope…..
I hope….friendship forever..
It is not easy to get friends like all of us….
So close, so taking care each other and please don’t make anyone of us worry…..
We are all friends…..
All close friends....
No comments:
Post a Comment