Exam Result came out today..
I tot it will come out on next week..
although didnt expect anything, you still will scare of it..
when my friend told me her brother fail all, d fear keep on increasing in my heart...
I finally check it out...
when I said:" I will give up if this time fail again!"
CIMA always let me pass one paper..
it wont allow me to pass both paper together..
maybe this is d fate to let me continue to take the CIMA exam..
-When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.
-One has to remember that every failure can be a stepping stone to something better.
-Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can.
-Nothing in life is so hard that you can't make it easier by the way you take it.
-If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down.
-You can't just sit there and wait for people to give you that golden dream; you've got to get out there and make it happen for yourself.
- Problems are only opportunities with thorns on them
- Be grateful for what you have now. As you begin to think about all the things in your life you are grateful for, you will be amazed at the never ending thoughts that come back to you of more things to be grateful for. You have to make a start, and then the law of attraction will receive those grateful thoughts and give you more just like them.
So do give hope to anything that impossible happened..
Gambateh..
1 comment:
U MUST graduate from CIMA for whatever excuse or problem that u wil face... If not, u muz regret in 1 day... You can do it...
Post a Comment