Wednesday, January 26, 2011

26.01.2011

It's almost 1 year I back from UK..
summary of 2010...
back on last year feb 8 from UK....
reached Malaysia on feb 9....
celebrating cny...
find work after cny....
March-April - work for 1 mth in SK Tee & Co
April 28 - May 2 - went to Hong Kong with my secondary friends
continue finding job after back from Hong Kong...
May - still finding work and work for temporary full time in VKA..attend morning meeting, went to treasure hunt, doing survey, presenting, calling...
May 30 start my full time job in The Baker's Cottage Sdn Bhd until now....
I have been saying that want to resign from the date I start working..
but still continue giving hope to this company..
just don't know y....
many ppl was telling me that colleague cannot believed..they will have two face...
but dont know y I am very easy to trust ppl....
sometimes will still feel unfair...
but anyway..will leave d company soon...

No comments: