Somebody felt happy because this is last exam in life…..last exam in study life………
Exam time has finished start from this moment………
Somebody felt unhappy because they can’t finish do the question….
What is my feeling?
Erm…..everytimes other people do not have enough time to finish the question…
For me, I have enough time to do the entire question and never felt that time is not sufficient for me…..
Not matters for this exam but also for all exams in my study life……..
I never question about this point before…….
However, CIMA exam has changed my mind……
Today again……everyone is talk about no enough time to write all the point…..but I still have time……
Not good in elaboration……..
Not good in theory………
Not good in everything…………
Haih….past tense……should look at the future……..
Confident shake again....
start from when???my confident have lost???
taken long time ago......
No comments:
Post a Comment