Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Going to leave Sheffield on Friday……
Left 3 days…….
Left one day for last exam…..
Time to say good bye…….
Good bye to all my friends……..
Didn’t meet new friends here except assignment group members…..
First time group assignment members are the closest friend……..
Other than that, not more…….
I also didn’t attend any Convo although last time promises my parents to attend the Convo at TAR colleges….
Our photo will take when I back…..
Someone also ask me why don’t want attend Convo in UK….
But without family??friends??what is the reason for me to attend??
So my life doesn’t have Convo….
Regret??
No……never regret on what you have done…….
Look on future………
This three month I really enjoy……
I am not sure that we still have chance to meet each other again…….
I also know that this will be my last study life with classmate, coursemates and friends…
You all will go back to Malaysia and I will be staying here……….
What I promise myself is that I will come back in two year time…actually should say 1 year and 8 months……..
Hope that time we still can meet…….
All of u will start a new life…
Find your career……start your career…..
And continue with your future……busy with new life…….
We gambateh for our future ba……

No comments: