Weather start turns cold…
Summer to autumn…
A bit can’t tahan…don’t know how to pass the winter…..
Last time work at Chester sunset is around 9pm something…
Today took the same route from Chester back to Sheffield…
When walk from Slow Boat to train station…
The sky is dark……
Today sent message to Sook Fun while I waiting for train back to Sheffield…
Malaysia time is 5am….
I didn’t expect any reply message from my friend…
But suddenly msg came in….
Terkejut……
Next Monday is exam time…..
Next Saturday going to Europe…
Time pass so fast……
Three month pass like that….
Friday move my luggage to Chester…..
Is time to be independent……
today is Chia Hui's birthday ....
happy birthday to him... is my pleasure to know you as my friend......
1/9/08
Joan’s birthday picture I also didn’t upload…because I took fewer pictures on that day…
Came back at around 11pm something…
Edz prepared all the things inside the kitchen..
Joan kena tipu to flat 12….
Big surprise to her…
But many people that I don’t know..inside the kitchen.....
Edz make a nice cake to her…
Pictures please go Joan blog to have a look….
My present to her....given to her at Inverness...
No comments:
Post a Comment