Tuesday, October 19, 2010

19.10.2010

Middle of October...
Manager has not in for few days...
this means that I also free for few days...
Today I attend one meeting about implementation of window based system...
when I listen, I feel interested on this project..
but I know I have no chance to involve in it as this is top management involvement...
I just keep quite and record down the minutes in this meeting...
As time goes by, every company need to change to sustain in current business environment...
If the company do not change, the company will die with the changing environment too...
the idea was bring up by boss himself...
when I talk the idea of comparing the actual and standard cost with my manager, he told me that the reality and the study is not the same..
but the project that implement by boss is the things we study..ha..
feel so grateful on what I am study...
I must pass my CIMA...
company is changing, people also changing....
I miss the time we all study in college...
everyday attend the class, lunch together, assignment in the library...
after study, we may go for dinner together...
one day passed and another day is coming.....
we enjoyed everyday...
when we start to grow, many things we need to worry...
career, relationship in the company, status, money and etc...
everyone start to have their own life, own colleague...
why seem like our friendship become far and far as time being??

1 comment:

Michelle@meimeimei said...

Physically were are quite far but not too far. Mentally and Emotionally we are not far definitely.