it's fourth month I work in The Baker's Cottage..
mooncake festival has gone...
d machines and d things that used in packaging and cooking has been keep in the warehouse..
reuse it when d festival is coming again...
every year is the same.....repeat and repeat....
this job can provide a place for me to spend my time with study and my part time job...
although it not really can learn things...
exam on Nov, I hope to pass...can I pass??
traffic jam everyday in Malaysia...the time and petrol being spent in traffic jam is not environmental friendly....
today my manager talk about God and Ghost...
ask us whether we believe it or not...
where we will go after die??
people that believe in Christian said that people will go to heaven if they realise their mistake when they are wrong and search for forgive from Jesus....
manager said one is naik lift and one is naik escalator...
funny description...
最近大家都好像很忙的感觉。。。
是我没有去约大家,还是大家没来约我呢?
渐渐的大家见面的次数又少了。。。
是我太空闲了,还是有别的原因呢?
No comments:
Post a Comment