today is Wednesday..
Baker Cottage called me on Monday and ask me to start work on today..
but I reject and requested to start on next Monday..
still have few days holiday to let me enjoy..
so in lazy mood right now...
next Monday...need to follow them to stock take at Klang on the first day of work..
wah..so fast...
target 2 case to finish on this month......
when the dealine is coming and u cant achieve for it...
you will become nervous and dont know what to do......
punishment will be given if cant achieve....
finally I understand why so stress if target is being set...haih....
I perfer slowly slowly.....
finally I found the job I really want to get it...
but still dont know how is the environment over there lar..
I promise myself at least stay there for 1 year....
to get experience.....I hope I can do it....
First week of every month of the saturday need to work....
July 2 is the date to Tioman.....
wish to go because this is our course trip...
but scare on new company....just start work then need to apply leave......
just see how lo.....
I will try my best........
1 comment:
haha...infact you wish to go so much de...then go lar...if not u really will regret..u will miss the best moment..today i flip over my albums..so much of memories which make me feel to have so many one more time...it has been 3 yrs?? that we dont have gangtrip together..lets go..let your boss know in advance ..better thanlast minute..tell him that this is the trip that has been planned for long...
Post a Comment