Wednesday, May 19, 2010

19.05.2010

middle of May...
3 weeks after back from Hong Kong trip...
resigned from d audit company and search for another job....
3 weeks pass....
continue unemployed.....
last Saturday celebrated Bei's birthday....
last year I didnt celebrate with you...
so I compensated with birthday party in this year....
I hope you enjoyed it so much........
Thanks to everyone...contributed their cooking skills and nice foods....
our friendship edi last for 7 years...
I hope will still remain our friendship in the future...
I believe so.....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
today went to PJ area and Midvalley to do treasure hunt......
I will never do it if I never been to UK before....
not so independent...so I believed the life in UK actually train me up for the independent skill....
still searching for job...
CIMA exam coming soon....
I am thking will it be waste because I didnt take the paper in this sitting?
decision edi made....just go ahead what I have did.....
Never think about failure then the failure will never come through......
life still going on.......
what I have done??
confusing.........

No comments: