being cheated by a email sent to me on Sunday morning..
stupid li huay..
like tat also kena cheated...haih...
d email sent to me is like tat....
maybank security system detected a serious security problem in ur account.ur account have been restricted due to several login attempts from an unauthorised third party.ur immediate attention is required to reactive account.
pls be informed tat ur account will be temporarily closed if not activated now.
activate below... See More
http://maybank2u.account-information.com
thank you for your understanding and support.
maybank berhad..
------------------------------------------------
when I click d link on the website...
the website is maybank website...
its write...
due to the security problem in your online account..
maybank has blocked ur internet access..
to unblock the account please key in the tarc number which means a code send to my phone...
I also dont know how they get my phone number...
after I typed d number on the website..
it closed automatically..
when I check on my maybank2u online..
4 transaction which each of them consist of RM100...
so the totals are RM400..
I also wonder y one tarc code will results to 4 transaction in total...
keep on scolded by my mum and father...
how I know o?
after one mth at Malaysia...
maybe I still dont know how dangerous on security in Malaysia...
so RM400 gone...which I plan to pay for the exam fees for CIMA..
although I am still considering...
now not need to take lo...if I register early my bank account wont has such money..ha...
RM400 for 5 days furniture fair salary....
--------------------------------------------------
today went to an interview for audit junior at pudu, behind the times squares...
the company offers to me RM2000..
Audit..is that the job I wish to do?
seen I didnt get any job right now..
just work lo....
although I still waiting for my desired job....
2 comments:
ops..it is jus unlucky for u..learn a lesson from this fraud.next time keep aware..
is it Yeo & Co.?
u means d place I currently work at?
nono..is sk tee & co.
very unlucky..just after 1 mth I back...
Post a Comment