unemployed for about 1 month...
money seen like finish use...
so fast??
10000 repaid PTPTN loan...
15000 lead to my brother..
5000 persona downpayment...
10000 reserve for my sister further study....
10000 going to pay for a new car downpayment..so cant move the money ...
7000 Tar College loan...
left??not more....
still haven reserve for my hong kong trip on April.....
omg..
need to hardwork on finding job de...
CIMA exam due date on 15th March....
haven register...
should I take?
dont wish to take......
everyone is asking me to responsible on Hong Kong trip after I come back...
sound like ^.^!!!
if I really back on April still dont have people plan on it?
so funny...
because I am the one who so free at home?
whatever....as long as enjoy the trip....
Hong Kong on this April..Singapore trip on December...
next year need to go Taiwan and Combodia....
work hard and play hard....
No comments:
Post a Comment