Thursday, February 25, 2010

25.02.2010

woke up early in the morning..
these few days wake up automatically...
time passed so fast...
this is the third week after I back...
yesterday went to find Jess..
Jess said I give myself too heavy burden...
is that so?
she asked me why I didnt show the very happy face when gather with friends....
she felt very weird...
I also dont know...
maybe I am worry about my future?
maybe we have d distance?
maybe our topics are not the same anymore?
maybe they are changing?
maybe I am old?
ha..
who knows....
my friend asked me why I find jobs so fast after I back..y dont want a rest first?
life is so short...we need to treasure every moment without any waste...
so just utilise the time lo....

1 comment:

jEss said...

Sometimes... SOMETIMES... what other people feel is not that important. What your heart telling you is more important. Life is fun as there are thousand million of possibility. Enjoy it ^^