Saturday, February 6, 2010

06.02.10

found some changes on myself...
become talkative...
become pretty?
become fat...
whatelse changing on myself after here for almost 2 yrs?
maybe you found the changes more than myself....
change to good behavior is good...but change to bad behavior is bad....
bad temper....because facing bad customers and people....
suit to the life of living alone....isnt it?
become independent....
still got my best friend over here........
is my luck or their luck?ha....
Thursday went to London( again) and Windsor - the place which Queen and Prince living....
Windsor Castle - the only castle in UK still have people staying....
what place I wish to go now??
Malaysia...ha...
my friend ask me to study Master with her..but if I continue study....I become 26 yrs old...
wah...so old....
still considering.....
looking forward to see you....
February 14 is Chinese new year+Valentine time.....
so u are celebrating with your bf or family?
ha...
after typing so much words....do u know what I am talking?
change name ma change name lo...is there any restriction??
I like ah....
become a totally new Li Huay or Xiao Hui....
happy chinese new year in advanced to everyone....

No comments: