Saturday, December 26, 2009

25.12.09

Christmas is a big event in western country...
a day like a Cny....
celebrate with family...
children will receive many presents....
adult exchange gift with each other...
gathering everywhere...
on this day, why I am here typing my blog??
although is a gathering in the restaurant itself...
but I feel boring....
even though full of people in the restaurant....
dont think have someone to chat with...
even though today is a happy day....
I rather stay at home and watch movie in the room alone......
better than staying over here......
feel like not to talk..and not willing to talk...
and dont feel like make any communication with them....
I dont thk there is a need....
listening to the music....wish everyone stay far away from me.......
leave me alone......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe..y suddenly change of mind wan to be so lonely le..anythg happen to u?share more in blog..
Happy New Year..2010..