Friday, December 4, 2009

04.12.09

found that recently I am abit stubborn...
I know I shouldn't like that....
I know I need to change...
this is a bad mind...
think too much after the exam as well.....
seem like lost the target......
just live simple and think simple(as Michelle said)....
dont think too much.......
life pass so fast....
we need to enjoy every moment......
enjoy the time I still left in UK.....
-------------------------------------------------------
I went to Chester Zoo on Tuesday with 1 degree....
so so cold....
nothing special....the animals mostly are tropical animals...
but the environment for animals is nicer......
they create the place like the place where animals are living....
bats in caves with darkness....
fly in freedom...
u can see the bats flied infront of u......
abit scare as well when inside......
nobody protect.....
is a sadness.....ha...
not need lar...YLH is strong and independent ma......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

y? stubborn..
is about wat?
thk alot doesnt't mean no good depend on wat u thk nia..
yes YLH is strong n independent.. some times environment force de..cos got no choice (boh pian ma)
hehe..
take care..

denise said...

about something not so important...
better recently...
work until very tired will not let u have anytime to think anything else....