Friday, October 23, 2009

23.10.09

British Summer Time ended on this coming Saturday....
the time different will be 8 hours from Malaysia....
October is going end...
November is coming means exam is coming as well....
but no preparation at all....
my mum ask me why keep on taking the exam....
I told her that I got no heart to study right now....
what to do...
just try my best lol...
Titatita....
every minutes just passed like tat....every second.......
u sit down think something- 10 minutes gone....
rather than doing something that no meaning at all...
y dont find something tat is meaningful.......
while waiting also cant make heart empty just like tat......
my heart fly back to Malaysia right now...
still in reality world....
friends keep on tell me...
world is not that simple......
is complicated...
although sometimes dont understand what he is talking about...
but I learn thing from him......

No comments: