Wednesday, October 7, 2009

06.10.09

today get a new that dad got diabetes....
abit worry about him....
take care ah....remember to eat the medicine....
today received a birthday card from Yen Hui...
belated wishes....
thank anyway...
received 2 presents in this birthday....
first was given by Jeff...he posted to me on the date of my birthday....
Jeff...although I dont know how you are doing right now...but I wish all the best to you....you will find ur target..dont get lost...not necessary to stay in UK....Malaysia still got many chances.....
second was given by Siew Ting and Pui Yee...
thank to them....find a good career in Malaysia....
birthday card received from Soon Yee, Sann and Siew Yoke, Yen Hui...
Birthday song from Bei and her sister, Mabel, Shino and many others....
thanks....
Birthday wishes in facebook...thanks to everyone that remember my birthday....
belated birthday celebration by Hong Jun, his gf, da B,xiao B and Pui Yee on Monday at Sheffield.....thanks....
I thought wont have any birthday celebration at here.....
thank to Shino....a surprise to me....
glad to know you as my friend over here....
let my life not so boring...
although the life in UK is boring...ha...
but I am sure I also a good friend to u.....
yesterday went to Brimingham with Mabel...
eat prawn mee and nasi lemak...
so long time didnt eat lo....
expensive nasi lemak cost 6 pound a meal....
nice one day trip...
overbudget in this month....
because of many trips going on...
so now...stop spending and start study.....
dont play play o...YLH...
u must pass exam in this sitting...
still haven start study....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

^^ fren forever ya!!