Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Terminator at cinema...

today watch Terminator Salvation in the Cinema....
first time watch movie in cinema in the UK...
we known tat there is no subtitle on the screen...
just try whether can understand.....
after get in...
felt like the cinema in the Malaysia...
whole cinema is dark....
all people surrounding were not exist....
only the movie.....
almost 1 year I didnt watch movie in the cinema.....
still can understand what was the movie going on.....
but the most important is the feel....OMG....
damm miss Malaysia.....
my friend asked me whether it worth 7 pound to watch one movie...
I answer...it was worth for me to feel the feeling as I was in Malaysia......

---------------------------------------------------------------
Birthday celebration at Slow Boat...on Wednesday...
but the birthday girl not in the picture...ha...
self enjoying.....
me n Shino....


















start from second row left to right (Ko ming, Jia, Shino and me)
first row Sing and Jeff....
(p/s: the red wine wasn't mine)
didnt drink on tat day....



No comments: